Cape Town is Awesome brings you the best deals for local and international flights.
Plan that next trip to see you family in Joburg or sneak away to Mauritius for a weekend. Whatever it is, we have the best deal.
How Do I Make A Flight Booking
- Enter your departure city
- Enter your arrival city
- Enter your departure date
- Click the box to decide whether you want a return trip or one way (the default is return)
- Enter you return date
- Enter the number of passengers
- Under ”Advanced search options’ you can choose to specify a particular airline and business or first class if you like.
- Click on the large orange ‘Search’ button to continue. On an international routing you can tick ‘+/- 3 days’ and we will show you the lowest fares available taking your flexibility into account.
- After a short wait you will be taken to the search results page. These results can be sorted by airline, price, departure time, duration and stops
- When you have decided which flight suits you and your pocket the best simply click the orange ‘Book flight’ button.
- The next page is the review page of the flights and the choice of travel extras (eg Travel Insurance). If you would like more information about any of the products, click on the ‘View details’ button. When you are ready to pay simply click the ‘Continue’ button.
- The next page is the passenger page where you enter the passenger details for all passengers
- The payment page follows where you choose your method of payment. Once selected, you enter all relevant details as requested. If you choose ‘credit card payment’, it will be necessary to fill out your credit card details in the form that opens up. If you choose internet transfer, you can select your bank to retrieve the payment details. Please note that low-cost carriers do not allow us to offer the internet transfer option. Once completed, click the ‘Pay now’ button when you are ready to pay. This may sound like a lot, but it’s much simpler when you actually try it out!
- You will then receive your booking references and an overview of the booking made.